Skip to main content


File a complaint or report a violation

Report animal, agriculture, forestry, or consumer concerns

See below for common concerns, and contact the appropriate office based on the nature of your complaint.

  • CRIMESTOPPERS HOTLINE ( 1-800-558-9741)

  • If you aren’t sure who to contact, call us at (225) 922-1234

Types of complaints

Related links